January 24, 2004

Since I promised to write, here it is:

In the past month at work, I have hired 90 people. It is a never ending process. My boss is going to Canada for the entire week next week, so hopefully things will slow down so I can catch up. I have been attending daily meetings for our new system we're going live with in mid-Feb, plus my regular job crap. My temporary worker has had some weird personal life stuff happen to her that she's bringing to work, and it's affecting her performance.

I went out with some co-workers this past week. It was a bunch of much needed fun. :)

I have the early stages of carpal tunnel syndrome, and it really sucks. I need to start paying attention to how I type and sit and all that crap. I have a bottle of ibuprofen at my desk to use three times daily, but that doesn't help the numbness of my fingers. :(

Notice how every paragraph I start begins with I? You see, it's my blog so I can do that, otherwise it would look pretty stupid.

No comments: