January 14, 2004

Today was pretty decent, could have been better, could have been worse. I try my best not to bring my personal feelings to work, since it has no business being there. Not that there's anything so horrible about my personal life at the time, but I try to make everyone's day a little brighter, and that's hard to do when you're thinking about other crap. This one guy I hired in today asked me if I got paid to be so happy...I thought that was really funny! It seems I use all my friendliness at work and am drained at the end of the day. It's hard work being nice to people all the time.
I'm looking very forward to going to NY for training in February. It will be a lot of much needed fun. My boss said I'll have time to do fun stuff, and I'd really like to stretch my legs out on the town. Watch me get mugged and killed.
Today was the first time in about a month I went grocery shopping. For some reason Wal-Mart just doesn't appeal to me like it did in college. I did find my favorite beer there though, Green Light by Rolling Rock. It's awesome and is low carb, not like I care, but it's a bonus.

No comments: