October 24, 2004

Now that I think I've ran everyone off from looking at my blog daily, I will resume posting...that way if I post about boring things the only person I disappoint is me.

Yesterday my good friend from college got married. She and her fiance/husband paid for everything themselves. That was very respectable. I can't believe she's married! Kind of makes me feel like I'm way behind everyone. My sister's pregnant and moving away to North Carolina. Everyone's life is changing but mine. I guess I don't really mind it though. One day I'll get out of this hell hole and start a real life, but until then I'm happy in my studio apartment with my dog and cat.

The movie "Shall We Dance" was pretty good, well, better than I thought it would be. There was a very awesome part of the movie where Susan Sarandon's character said "people get married so someone can witness their life." It was a really long explanation, but I am sticking with that.

I bought a Wisp air freshener today. It's on the lowest setting and still burning my eyes. Good stuff.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those things stink, I bet Maddy and Albert really really hate it. BOO guess who

Anonymous said...

It's rumored that you were going to be posting again. All conjecture, methinks.

Anonymous said...

You didn't scare me off..... I keep checking, butcha ain't blogging! How am I ever gonna know what is going on? Blog on, please blog on!

Justmeagain!

Unknown said...

I want to know about you!
Post something, little sister.

Anonymous said...

Where oh where are you? If yourn blogging, ya ain't telln us wheren at..........

The no longer mysterious strangerererer

Unknown said...

LaLaLaLa
She was on MSNMessenger last night.
Where is she today?
Blog on, sisterfriend.
(I'll give you a dollar.)

free gay trucker stories said...

``I dont know. The fact gave me a bright start tomy day.
adult sexual stories
incest virgin sex stories
pokemon sex stories on xnxx
real taboo sex stories
fifty nifty stories
``I dont know. The fact gave me a bright start tomy day.