September 05, 2006

Mark My Words:
Number One-
I will either A: Never take my child into a grocery store or B: Take my child into a grocery store from birth and beat them at an early age when I hear the word "Candy" come out of their mouth.
I think I had a pretty traumatic trip to the grocery store today. Every other aisle Colton said "Can I get some candy" "you don't have any good food it's all healthy" "I want soda" "Why can't I have candy?" then followed by pouting and crying.
I do recall saying close to the same things in the grocery store (which I am SO sorry for mom and dad) and being threatened to get taken out to the car, but I am pretty sure I wasn't 9 and having this fit. I'd love to get all Terre Haute white trash on this kid and beat him in the store. (which no one would care since we were in savealot) But alas, it's not my kid to beat....only glare and scream at.

Number Two-
I will never own a minivan, unless A: I have over 4 children or B: I am well out of my twenties.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Spoken like my sis! Give the fucksticks candy and send them to their mom's house. :)

Anonymous said...

You should have taken them to the labor day parade...we have a whole bag of it! Of course it is being saved for ginger bread houses........LOL

Justmeagain!

Kristina said...

Too bad that car seats are huge and if you have two kids then you will have to get a van... Maybe in a few years when I get one you will love it.

Anonymous said...

I can't remember any of you girls acting up in the grocery store. But then I did have the magic snap finger. LOL
JP

Unknown said...

JP, you still have the magic snap finger! :)