January 11, 2007

You know what? I'm really embarassed for Britney Spears. It seems like someone with that much money would be more fashionable and tasteful. Seriously, it's too bad that everyone cares about every step she takes, because she's in a downward spiral that she's not going to recover from. Basically, she's white trash. Where does her money go? She needs a stylist. Look at Paris Hilton, she's a total skank, but she looks good being a skank. Britney just looks like some sort of trashy hillbilly. I can't believe that I care, but I do. She's my age. How did that happen to her? Once she met Kevin Federline, she just started showing some ugly side. She went from top of the top pop star to jean short wearing, pregnant walking around in gas station barefoot. Oh man. I feel sorry for her.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Grrrrrl.... You did not just say that about Britney! Just kidding. :) She is icky. Maybe she'll come out of it soon now that she's dropped the baggage.