November 11, 2003

Well, it seems my dogs weren't poisoned, however, my dog did vomit on my bed... square on my quilt from grandma. Needless to say, I made a trip to the store and bought some new blankets and sheets.

Mental note to self: when going on a low carb/high protein diet, make sure to find a way to get enough fiber.

I hate Tuesdays...they are too far away from Friday. It was a really crummy day today outside, the kind of day that can really bring you down. I was busy today at work learning my supervisor's job, so I didn't get time to sulk about it being Tuesday.

It seems my devil employer is going to pile a double workload on me, and STILL not hire me on a non-temporary status. I vow here and now, if I'm not a regular employee by December 28th, my Christmas present to myself will be quitting that piece of shit job. I don't care how great of an experience it is, my poor ego can't handle being temporary and working twice as hard as anyone else there.

I found out that I use shopping to ease my stress. I guess it's better than alcohol or drugs. After work today I found myself at Walgreens loading up on makeup that I don't need. I realized I didn't need all that crap before checking out, so I ended up with a huge ass vanilla candle. Lucky for me I was raised believing that money DOESN'T grow on trees.
I really don't have much to say today...so this one will be short. I don't even think I have a top five list. How about this:
Top 5 Chores I Hate:
1. DISHES
2. Picking up my clothes from the floor
3. Cleaning anything in the bathroom
4. Sweeping my stupid floors
5. Mopping

Dusting and vacuuming I don't mind so much. :) I don't know why.

Adieu, farewell, auf viederzien, goodnight.

No comments: