December 28, 2003

I just got back to the Haute from home. I wish I didn't have to come back here, but looks like that whole adult thing gets in the way of that. I guess I have some sort of insomnia or something, since the only time sleep comes if it's drug (Nyquil) induced.

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I'm making a comforter. If I could figure out how to put a picture on here, I'd show pictures. I'm pretty excited about making comforters, since it seems to be pretty easy to make. I plan on making something for all my family and maybe friends. I need to name my sewing machine, so I'm taking suggestions.

Today was the family Christmas party. I stayed for about 45 minutes and then took off for Terre Haute. For some reason my stomach is all messed up too, so I didn't really get to enjoy the food or anything. Yesterday my friend and I went and ate at the worlds best barbeque place, "Moonlight Barbeque" and I didn't get to enjoy the food there either, my stomach was really upset. I just sat and picked at the food.

I really don't have too much to day right now, so I'm going to go watch some TV.

No comments: