December 08, 2003

Last Friday was Hell Day. For those of you who don't know what it feels like to be held up at gun point, pray to god you'll never find out.

Babysitting was ok, I got to change my first diaper ever. little Lilly was a perfect angel until the last hour of the evening. She just decided it was time for her parents to come home, so she cried until they did. The fun part of going to Plainfield is, of course, TARGET!!!

Today was a really crappy day. I found out that I was nominated to be the "voice of HR" for the morale boosters at our call center. Fun stuff. I am becoming too busy to do my normal work, and I have no one to delegate work to, since it's just me and my boss in our department. *SIGH*

I have my stress pimple, and that's bad news. It's the kind that won't go away for a month. Yay... Time for some furniture rearranging for my get together this weekend.

No comments: