December 11, 2003

Today in the mail I received a Christmas card from the HR people where I did my internship. What a nice gesture, and completely opposite from how my current coworkers treat me.

One of the new employees at work was a chef in a past career. He gave me a great recipe for swedish meatballs...

Not too much has happened this week, I'm rewriting all of the job descriptions for our call center, and testing and interviewing people for 28 positions we have open for the season. My brain is pretty much fried from just thinking work work work.

I'm having a get together this weekend, and have yet to prepare. The only thing I've done so far is bought some food for it. My parents are coming up on Saturday, so they'll help me get ready.

Well, it's time to go buy an outfit for a Christmas party :) Yay!

No comments: