January 09, 2004

My temporary employee is doing great, the only problem is that she takes forever to do anything. I am thinking maybe it's because she's learning. Her name is Lisa and she's 21 and is pretty cool. So far she hasn't taken any of my workload off yet, since she's still kind of in that whole "get in the way" phase, but I definitely see potential.

Today I had new hire orientation at 7AM. It went fairly smooth, and I really hope these people stay. Waking up at 6 really sucks, especially when you're stupid ass neighbor wakes you up every morning at 2AM with "AAH HA HA...WHOO HA HA...AAAAAAAAA" Apparently she finds something very funny every morning. I swear to my blog if that loud piece of crap wakes me up tomorrow morning any time before 9 she will know who I am up close and personal.

More later.

No comments: