July 21, 2004

 One day I want to buy a house. When is the day you wake up and are an adult? Is it in your 30's? 40's? I have a feeling it's when you give up your social life for a kid. When is the perfect time to have a kid? Some say do it early while you're young, some say wait until you're older and financially secure. I think if I waited until I was older, I would never have a kid, since it's been all about me for so long, why change it?  At this time in my life, I feel if I'd have a kid right now, I would love my dog more. I think that's a good sign I'm not ready for parenthood.

Dude, why did Scott Peterson kill his wife? Why would anyone kill a pregnant person? I'm never getting married, that way I won't be killed by my beneficiary (since I'm worth millions, you see)...

I can tell a storm is brewing. My dog and cat are acting all crazy. Those crazy mammals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep thinking...I like that...
You are young.. and have plenty of time to settle down and have a baby.
Can't send it back, or put it in the closet if you get tired of it.LOL
It's not bad being 30ish when you have a child, or so I"ve been told...LOL
Worth millions--- WOW!