February 22, 2005

As if I'm not under enough pressure right now.....

Right now I'm an on-site coordinator for a staffing company in the Haute. I'm currently in charge of about 300-500 temps on average.

One of the managers at another "on-site client" decided to quit. She was located in Princeton. My manager approached me about it today. Am I interested? Yeah. Am I ready to move an hour and a half south? I don't know. Am I ready to be a manager? I don't know really. Would I be happy in a town where I don't know anyone?

He told me to sleep on it and let him know tomorrow if I wanted to pursue it.

What should I do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better pay? Better workplace?

Unknown said...

I'm guessing, it's:
Better pay.
Better workplace.
More stress.
Living in a cornfield.

Anonymous said...

So, did you end up saying yay or nay?