February 21, 2005

Manda Panda is moving here!!!!

What does Manda Panda need? A kitchen table and any other kind of hand me down furniture :)

I'm really excited about it, because this is where I lived before. As you can see the new apartment has a lot more room (220 square feet to be exact). I've lived in a big house with yard and full basement, and I wasn't nearly as excited as I am now. Perhaps it's because I've lived in a tiny closet for a year. Either way, I'm moovin on uuupp....to the East side. There's only one thing I'm iffy about- it's on the ground level....anyone want to donate a 2x4 or a hand gun so I won't get murdered in my sleep?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great now I can sleep well at night...

Anonymous said...

Awesome, blossom.
You should get a pump shotgun. It's less expensive, and the sound they make is "distinctive". Just uh... don't tell the VQ guys.