April 18, 2005

Sooo...I have poison ivy all over my legs. I have discovered it on my arm today. What the heck? This Wed-Fri I have training in Bloomington and I have a horrible feeling I'm going to be sitting through it scratching my legs and arms. Greeeeatttt....
I discovered one of the night shift people where I work graduated high school with me. We went to dinner tonight, and had oh so much fun. I tell ya, hanging out with people from high school is under rated. Or not.
That's about it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So hows the poison ivy? Kris

Anonymous said...

HEY! Where o where did you disappear to! Inquiring minds want to know what's up!!!!!!

justmeagain

Unknown said...

Speak to us oh wise and wonderful one... give us the scoop... give us the poop... tell us what's on your mind.