May 22, 2005

It's been over a month since I've written anything. Half of that month I haven't had my dsl hooked up because I rearranged my furniture due to a new addition of a really cool reclining loveseat and the stupid cord wouldn't reach. I've been too lazy to do anything about it, and pretty much too lazy to do anything else. I finally get to meet my new niece this coming weekend! I got her a really awesome present and I'm looking forward to spoiling her rotten.

Some kid told me I have fat legs today. Not like I needed to be told that, and it's not like I had a complex about it already. I say fuck off stupid kid, if you don't like my legs you don't have to look at them. Gee, I can feel the maternal instincts kicking in. Or is that me mentally kicking in the head of the kid who told me that? I can't remember. One of those two.

My one year review is Thursday, we'll see what happens. I'm not really looking forward to it, but at least it's the day before I leave for vacation. Maybe I won't come back. I don't have anyone to watch my dog so I have to put her in a kennel. I feel really bad about that, since she's a pound dog and has issues with being closed in places. Oh yeah I almost forgot, my landlord busted Prince Albert in a Can. He's officially not living with me anymore, it's just Maddy and me.

Okay, I'm outta here.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Where did Albert go to live?

Anonymous said...

Albert went to live with grandma and grandpa.... think she got sold at the yard sale... LOL

Justmeagain!

Anonymous said...

hope they got a good price...

the mysterious stranger...