May 27, 2004

As I wasted an hour of my life watching American Idol for the second time this season, I noticed that Fantasia "bo bo" whatever her last name is sounds like Mary J. Blige, and the other Hawaiian girl bears a striking resemblance to J. Lo. The season finale was packed of washed up actors and actresses. I thought wow, I guess that's one way you know you're not on the A List...being an honored guest on American Idol. In one of the out takes from the show it proved my point: the makeup girl didn't know who Barry Manilow was...

Is there anything to do in Terre Haute this weekend that doesn't involve the white trash fest?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the Rendezvous. It's in Vincennes.

9-6 Sat.
10-5 on Sunday
Call 812-882-1776 for more info
Cost-$7.00 for adults(is that you?) $2.00 for children

Unknown said...

H! H! (Implied H!) S! Can you dig it?!
By the way, I don't get the Barry Manilow/A-list connection. Maybe I'm missing something.

Amanda said...

Didn't go to north, went to the Rendevous last year (mom)and Barry Manilow is obviously not an A lister anymore. :)

Kristina said...

I have 2 very good tickets to the indy 500 I have been trying to give you. However if you don't answer your phone the task gets more difficult by the min.

Unknown said...

Ha!
Is there such a thing as "good" 500 tickets?
I'm most very afraid of the 500 crowd.
Might just be because they take over!
Parking in the alley tonight,
MJ