May 26, 2004

RANDOM THOUGHT:

Does anyone out there remember the Wuzzles cartoons and stuffed animals? I think I am the only person on the whole plantet who remember them. I have one at my apartment right now. It's Hoppapotamus. She's a blue hippo/rabbit hybrid. I don't recall giving her a real name, I think I just called her Hoppapotamus. When I was on vacation out west Hoppapotamus married my sister's stuffed animal Boo Bear. We sewed wedding rings on their fingers. Hoppapotamus and I were inseperable, until I got a stuffed yellow bunny. Now I have passed Hoppapotamus onto my dog Maddy who loves to chew the plastic eyeballs off everything.

Love-
The 80's child.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the Wuzzles. I also remember the popples.

Unknown said...

Should I tell Boo Bear?!
Oh, the drama... :)

War186 said...

Oh oh I remember I was in UK when I was so into it..and that was like ages ago. Almost 20years now hehe.. And btw, I have her too! Hoppapotamus I mean, the purple-blue hippo/rabbit yeah. I think I have the book still and apparently her and Boo bear are like best girlfriends. N so I'm surprised u married them! =)