November 21, 2003

A funny thing happened at Taco Bell this evening. It seems I've "lost touch" with my high school way of life. (Which is a good thing because I've been out of high school for four years). ANYWAY, so I guess the new way to show your school spirit is to dress up like prostitutes, in your school colors of course.
I was sitting there with Nick and I noticed this older guy beside us with his teenage son. I took the opportunity to say "Aren't you glad you don't have a teenage daughter?" referring to the girls in fishnet stockings, miniskirts and tons of makeup on. He said "I do...and she's a senior." Open mouth insert foot. He informed me that was the new way to show your school spirit and "everyone does it." GEEBUS

I got to spend the day with Jabba the Hut in accounts payable. The first week I worked at Hell she was really mean to me, but now she's really nice and I feel bad for calling her Jabba.

I am going to a baptism tomorrow. The parents sort of offended me, as I am the only friend they have that is Catholic and they didn't ask me to be a godparent. Maybe I won't go.... I feel a case of explosive diarrhea coming on.

Well, I'm going to go now and get ready to see Cat In The Hat!

No comments: