November 16, 2003

So yesterday I was looking around the indyblogs, and they are all full of cool information. My blog is so not full of cool stuff, but it is about me.

I put my Christmas decorations up last night! I'm going to wait until closer to Christmas to put my tree up though. As I was putting my decorations, I realized I didn't have as much stuff as I thought. I decided to head out (in my sweatpants and dog hair infested shirt) and buy some more decorations. First I went to Jeffrey Allen's and picked up some more garland (I wanted the pre lit, but had to settle for doing that myself), then went to Hobby Lobby. I bought some cute wooden decorations, but still didn't have enough stuff, so I walked over to Big Lots which is in the same shopping center. I really fit in there, looking all white trash.

I found this cute three foot metal snowman thing for outside, but decided 12 bucks was too much for it, since it looked generic. It took me a while to put the stupid sign back because it kept leaning forward, so I said screw it, and let it lean forward. Turns out that was a bad idea, and they all went tumbling to the floor with a loud crash. The whole store stared at me, and I looked like "hey I don't care,' which I didn't until I saw Nick's dad and evil stepmother....uuuughh.. They talked to me for a bit and invited me to dinner at olive garden. I, looking like the white trash, turned them down because I was in the middle of decorating. Like I WANT to go eat with them by myself? Yeah right. They would probably look at the bill and say "ok, who got the water?"

I went to Church this morning, hacking and sneezing through the whole thing. There was a guy beside me who was singing and praying really loud, like he's the best Catholic in the world. I really hate sitting by people like that because they make me feel like I have to sing and pray loud too. I could hardly hear anything because my ears were all plugged up, but I could hear this guy.

Caesar had a wonderful first night here...he whined the entire night in his cage, which is three feet away from me. I think I may try letting him sleep on the bed, but I'm not too sure yet. Last time I let him sleep on the bed it took him 30 minutes of play time with Maddy and Aidan. His play time consists of trying to bite them and make them bark at him. Maddy thinks that Caesar's dog food is hers for some reason, and she won't let him eat it. Aidan picks out the red pieces out of it too. It's the real expensive kind. I kid you not, this 20 lb bag of food cost 30 dollars. I tried taking him for a walk today, but ended up going on a sprint half way around the block...which is not good for a sick puppy like me.

I should take pictures of my beautiful living room. I'm pretty proud of my decorating abilties.

Well, it's time for me to go play with Caesar. He brought all his toys to me. I think that's a sign.

I'll get you next time Gadget!

No comments: