November 17, 2003

What's grosser than gross? ME!

This morning I slept in because I'm just lazy that way. That means I didn't take a shower...I had to put my hair up at work because it was so gross.

I almost adopted a dog today, only to be immediately shot down by Nick...who is of course the dog Nazi. NO DOG FOR YOU! It was a really cute doggie at my sister's work named Bagel. Gosh darn it.

My manager left at 2 today, leaving me to my own devices. I actually did work. The only other person here who talks to me left early today too, therefore I was forced to do something constructive. I'll tell you what, it really sucks being ignored here. The secretary here talks to me sometimes, when she's pretending to be nice.

I'm feeling much better today, but now my nose is all raw from blowing it all the time. Pretty standard really.

I don't have much to say right now...maybe I'll post something more interesting later this evening.




No comments: