November 18, 2003

My blog is lame. I'll admit it right now. I have to keep the lame factor high because everyone in my family reads this. So Der DER Der...I hate work...yada yada yada.

Tonight I am watching Anger management. It is really frustrating. I feel just like Adam Sandler in the movie because he's misunderstood constantly. People don't know who I am, they just assume since I'm "green" that I don't know crap. Maybe I should just start wearing my glasses and dressing all professional. Thing is, I just can't bring myself to care enough about work to try to let these people know who I really am.

I wonder when my life is really going to start. They say that 30 is the new 21. So what does that make me...-8 years old? Hmm..I think I need a job where I'm my own boss. Donations may be made to the "Amanda's start up company" fund in increments of 100s, I accept VISA, MasterCard and PayPal. We do not accept American Express. Payments may be made to 123 Fake Street, Apt. A USATown, IN 12345.



No comments: