November 08, 2003

Hey! What's up! I'm such a smart person, I figured out how to do the cool template stuff.
Anyway, more about me: I get to go home tomorrow to help with the fall social at church. I'm such a good person. I got my hair dyed a dark brown today, and boy, do I look different! I'm not too sure if I like it or not, but I welcomed the change. Anyway, I lost three whole pounds....that exercising is paying off I suppose. Today I walked/ran about a mile and a half. I saw places in town I never knew existed. My neighbor blew the leaves off my porch *again* and into the street. There is this pile three feet high where I park (when I don't park in the garage)! What a damned mess.

Speaking of damned, last night was my first pre-cana class. For those non-Catholics out there, it means wedding class. It's funny that it's taught by an old couple who have only been married for eight years. Like they know how to stick to their vows....and there was another couple of kids who were fresh out of high school. Oh geebus! We watched a movie and left. I have to go to four more of those darned things!

On a happier note, I bought crap to go on my x-mas tree today! This year's theme will be blue, white and silver....like the colors of my alma mater. Blah, I should have thought that one out more thoroughly. Anyway, it will look beautiful!

Top 5 Reasons NOT to Eat Taco Bell:
1. You love it now, but you hate it 20 minutes later
2. Food that cheap really isn't good for you, now is it?
3. Carbs carbs carbs!
4. The refried beans have bean chunks in them
5. Taco Bell is the devil...you have to kill the devil!

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!

No comments: