November 03, 2003

So I was thinking...what does commitment mean to me?
What does it mean to anyone?
As you may or may not know, I'm getting married in seven months. As exciting as it is, I fear I'm going to be another statistic. I mean, look at me...what makes me any different from the zillions of people getting divorced every day?
I guess I should look at it differently. Wait a minute..I'm not going to talk about this. Let's talk about something else.

A co-worker's dog died today. She didn't seem too tore up about it. It was a puppy named Scab. I think anyone who would name their dog after a nasty thing like a scab should not own a dog.

I stuck to my low carb diet today. I don't think this whole diet thing will last long. I don't care.

Next up...another one of my co-workers had her first hot flash! It was funny...but then I had to apologize because it's like getting your first period I suppose and people are sensitive.

There were two new employees today. When a new employee comes in, I do their paperwork and give them their benefits information...how important am I? Anyway, this guy was moving from Nashville to the Haute. He was telling me about how wonderful this town was. For those of you who've never been here, it's a rat hole of a place. Imagine coming here thinking it's wonderful! Let me tell you, this guy had people smoking crack in his back yard, and hypodermic needles in the front yard. Talk about messed up!

By the way, I like to jump around topics when I'm typing. If you don't like it, get yer own blog.

OOOOk, what else is new? I took my sister's psycho dog for a walk around a park here today. The damned thing barked at people, cars, squirrels, leaves, and air. I thought he was going to die when I got him home, he had all this white spit all over his face like he was rabid, and was panting like a woman in labor. I think he had a good time. I got some running in at the park, that was nice.

I got about a bazillion new magazines in the mail today.

My house is such a mess...I completely trash it all week and clean it one day a week. I should be more domestic, but that's just not me.

Ok, I'm sure you've had plenty of my day...how was yours?

No comments: