November 04, 2003

I fell for a trend today. I broke down and bought a purse with my initial on it. It's not like it's a huge letter A, but it's a cute little two inch pink A. I had to buy it! It was so damned cute!

Once I'm finished posting this blog, I'm going to buy some x-mas presents online. I'll be just about done buying for Christmas then....I'm so darn organized this year.

My manager wasn't at work today, therefore, I spent the entire day doing whatever I felt like. One of the directors brought in her granddaughters' Halloween candy, and I didn't eat a piece...Twizzlers don't count, right? My supervisor recently bought a bed and breakfast here in town, so her last day is next week. Hopefully that means someday I'll be movin on up. I swear, I work in Hell itself.

Ok, for today's list:
Top 5 Things I Want for Christmas
1. Candles
2. A blue great dane
3. A new Ford Escape
4. A cooler job
5. The past 5 years back, so I would have appreciated college life for what it was...doing whatever whenever!

Today's post will be short, my favorite show is on soon, and I needs to do me shoppiiin.
I wonder if I'll end up a credit card victim like those commercials where the old lady is talking like a young man...I love those commercials.
Adios!

No comments: